Do you know the Fixed Deposit Account Opening procedure? Here you can get the answer. Know the FD Account opening methods on this page. Check your eligibility while applying for New Fixed deposit Account. Read the full article to know the details of FD opening methods, Fixed Deposit Required Documents list.
Fixed Deposit is mainly used for saving the money for some bond period. Nowadays all the banks are offering the FD accounts. So, the users who want to apply for Fixed Deposit Account Opening have to choose a recognized bank. It provides a high rate of interest than a regular savings account. Banks will return your money without any fail. Therefore, it is the safest place for you to deposit your money. You can also take loans on your FD. The banks are sanctioning 80% – 90% loans on your Fixed Deposit amount. Fixed deposit is also called as a term deposit. There are many advantages and benefits in FD. You can be fixed Deposit the money from 10 days to 10 years or many as per your wish.
For opening a new account, it requires some documents. The FD Documents list is given below. So, the aspirants who want to apply for Fixed Deposit Account Opening can follow the below sections to know more details. You can use two ways for Fixed Deposit Account Opening. One is the Online process, and the other one is the offline process. By following those two ways, you can apply for a New Fixed Deposit Account. The 2 processing methods are clearly given in the below sections. So, the people who want to know the online and offline FD procedure and it’s required documents list can follow the below sessions.
How to open an FD Account ?
The users who are interested in opening an FD account can apply in 2 ways. For opening a new account, some essential documents are required. Before applying for a new FD account, you have to gather all the necessary documents along with passport size photo. The methods used for opening a new Fixed Deposit are online and offline. Nowadays people are using online process only to avoid the paperwork. We are providing the required documents list and some simple steps for opening a new FD account in the below sections. So, the interested candidates can follow them to apply for a new FD account.
Offline process for Fixed Deposit Account Opening
The following are the steps to open a new account for fixed deposit by using offline process. So, the users can follow them for saving their money in the banks.
- First of all, the users have to download the application form from the official website.
- You can also take the application on banks.
- Fill the form without any errors.
- Enter the necessary details on the corresponding columns.
- Attach the required documents like Aadhar card, Pan card, address proof, photo proof, etc.
- Submit to the higher authorities.
- They will give you a receipt. It is important, and you have to show the deposit receipt while recollecting your money.
- Until here, your application process is completed.
Fixed Deposit Account Opening Online process
Nowadays people are preferring online process for everything to decrease the paperwork. The users who want to create a new FD account for saving money can apply through online. We are providing some simple processing steps for opening a new FD account. Therefore, the interested persons can follow those steps to get a new Fixed Deposit account.
- First of all, choose a bank and go to its official website.
- Many banks are offering FD. So, choosing a Bank is more important.
- For example, take SBI.
- Go to SBI Official Website – https://www.onlinesbi.com.
- Search for the account opening link.
- You will find a login page as shown in the below figure.
- If you have a login id in SBI Account, then simply enter your Login id and password.
- The new users can register freshly as shown in the below image.
- Click on the Register block and enter the necessary details.
- A page will open with a registration form.
- The Registration form is shown the above figure.
- Fill the registration form without any mistakes.
- The * mark boxes are mandatory to fill.
- After filling the completely, then Click on the Submit Button.
- Your Registration process is completed successfully by following the above process.
- Then go to the login page and enter your login id and password.
- A page with the FD Application form appears on the screen.
- Fill the form without any mistakes.
- Click on submit button after filling the application form.
- If there are any errors exist in your application, it will show you.
- Correct the mistakes and again submit it.
By following the above steps you can successfully complete the Fixed Deposit Account Opening application process. So, follow the steps carefully.
Required Documents for FD Account Opening
Any bank needs some documents to open a new FD Account. The users have to submit the documents list along with the application form for Fixed Deposit Account Opening. The individuals who don’t know the required documentation list for FD Account can see here. Therefore, you can find the documents list on this page. For the sake of the people, we are providing the list of documents in the below steps. So, the interested people can follow the below sections to know the documents list for Fd account.
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Ration Card.
- Driving Licence.
- Government ID Card.
- Senior Citizen ID Card.
- Address Proof
- Telephone Bill. Passport.
- Electricity Bill.
- Certificate or ID Card issued by the Post Office.
- Bank statement with Cheque.
Guidelines or Instructions for Fixed Deposit Account Opening
- Submit the original documents for verification and also a xerox copy of each document.
- You can apply with any other identity proof or address proof.
- Fill the FD application form in block letters only.
- Only use black ink for to fill the Fixed Deposit Application form.
- Do not forget to fill the * Mark columns.
- Fill the form without any leave.
- Put the signature on the corresponding blocks.
- If in a case of overwriting, please countersign.