Do you want to know about Indian Bank FD Calculator and interest rates? Here, you can get the complete details about Indian Bank Fixed Deposit. Find the new Indian Bank Interest Rates along with tenure period. To calculate your FD Maturity amount, read the full article thoroughly.
Fixed Deposit – Overview
Fixed deposit is also called as Term Deposit. It is the safest place for saving the money. At present also many people prefer’s the Fixed deposits only for saving their money. The banks are offering high-interest rates on Fixed deposits. You can also get loans on your Fixed Deposit money. Before investing your money, you have to select the best bank which gives more interest rate comparing with the others. So, choosing a bank is a more important factor for FD. Knowing the interest rates is another important factor. So, the users who want to deposit the money in Indian Bank can find the latest Indian Bank FD rates and the usage of the Indian Bank FD Calculator in the below sections.
About Indian Bank
Indian Bank is one of the famous banks among all banks. The headquarters of Indian Bank is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. In India, it is one of the indigenous Bank. It was established in the year 1907. The bank has many branches all over the India and also in Singapore, Colombo, Jaffna and more over in 70 countries. Many ATMs are located in nationwide. The Indian Bank offers many offers for Fixed Deposits.
The Interest rate is also high compared with the other banks. To find out your FD maturity amount details, you can use Indian Bank FD Calculator. The Indian Bank FD Rates are also given in this article. So, the users can use the provided information for calculating the maturity amount. Hence, see the below sections to know the Indian Bank Interest rates.
Indian Bank FD Interest Rates – 2017
|Period||General Deposit (%)|
|7 days to 14 days||4|
|15 days to 29 days||4|
|30 days to 45 days||4.5|
|46 days to 90 days||4.5|
|91 days to 120 days||5.25|
|121 days to 180 days||5.25|
|181 to less than 9 months||5.75|
|9 months to less than 1 Year||6.25|
|1 year to < 2 Years||6.25|
|2 years to < 3 Years||6.25|
|3 years and above||6|
|Period||Deposit for Senior Citizens (%)|
|7 days to 14 days||4|
|15 days to 29 days||4.5|
|30 days to 45 days||5|
|46 days to 90 days||5|
|91 days to 120 days||5.75|
|121 days to 180 days||5.75|
|181 to less than 9 months||6.25|
|9 months to less than 1 Year||6.75|
|1 year to < 2 Years||6.75|
|2 years to < 3 Years||6.75|
|3 years and above||6.5|
Indian Bank 2015 – 2016 FD Interest Rates
|Period||Revised Interest (%) per annum < Rs. 1 crore||Revised Interest (%) per annum Rs. 1 crore to Rs. 5 crores|
|7 days to 14 days||5.50||5.50|
|15 days to 29 days||5.50||5.50|
|30 days to 45 days||5.75||5.75|
|46 days to 90 days||6.25||6.25|
|91 days to 120 days||6.25||6.25|
|121 days to 180 days||6.5||6.25|
|181 days to less than 9 months||7.00||6.75|
|9 months to less than 1 year||7.25||6.75|
|Above 1 year to less than 2 years||7.25||6.75|
|2 years to less than 3 years||7.25||6.75|
|3 years and above||7.00||6.50|
NRE FD Interest rates
|Tenure||Upto Rs. 1 Crore||Rs. 1 crore to Rs 5 crore|
|Above 1 year to less than 3 years||7.25||7.00|
|3 years and above||7.25||7.00|
How to Use Indian Bank FD Calculator
The applicants of Fixed Deposit who want to calculate your FD maturity amount can use the FD Calculator. The usage of the Indian Bank FD Calculator with an example is given in the below link. So, once open the link to know the details. The Indian Bank FD Calculator is mainly used for calculating the maturity amount. You need Indian Bank FD Rates and tenure periods for calculating the Fixed Deposit Maturity amount.
The latest Indian Bank Interest rates along with the duration period are given in the above tabular columns. So, the users can refer the tables to calculate the fd amount. You can also calculate the fixed deposit maturity amount by using a formula, i.e.,
A = P(1+r/n)nt
Indian Bank Offers
The Indian Bank offers many schemes for the people. It is also called as a public sector banking institution in India. The Indian Bank Schemes are given in the below sessions. Therefore, the users can see the below steps to know the brief details of Indian Bank Fixed Deposit Schemes.
Short Term Fixed Deposit Rates:
- In Short-term Fixed Deposit, the interest rate for 30 days is 6.75%.
- The highest percentage rate is 7.5% for a term period of 60 days to 90 days.
- For a tenure period of 120 days to 6 months the fixed deposit interest rate is 0.5% to 7.75% and 8%.
- The interest rates for a tenure period of 9 months and above is 8.75%.
Medium Term Fixed Deposit Rates:
- In Medium term, the minimum Fixed Deposit duration period is 1 year and the maximum term period is 3 years.
- The interest rate for medium term period is 8.75%
Long Term Fixed Deposit Rates:
- The minimum tenure period for long-term fixed deposit is 3 years.
- You can extend the term period up to 10 years and above as per your wish.
- The highest interest rate for long-term deposit is Rs.8.75%.
Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit Rates:
- The interest rate of senior citizens is very high compared to the general depositors.
- The interest rates are 7.25% to 9.25% for medium, and long term rates are a contract for tenures between 1 year to 3 years.
How to apply for new FD Account?
The users who do not know the application process of new fd account can learn here. There are 2 methods for opening a new fixed deposit account. They are the online and offline process. Therefore, we had provided the 2 processing methods on this page in some simple steps. So, to know those simple and easy steps for opening a new bank account see the below link.
The minimum amount required to open a new FD account is Rs.100. You have to submit some necessary documents along with the application form. The individuals who belong to residents of Indian are eligible for opening a new account. The NRIs, NRE, and NRO people are also eligible for opening a new Fixed Deposit Account in Indian Bank.
Features of Indian Bank FD
- You can invest with a small amount, and at the time of withdrawal, you will receive the maturity amount along with interest.
- In Indian Bank, you can get loans, foreclosure, nomination, etc.
- There is an Automatic renewal facility for an equal period.
- The bank is offering discounts for quarterly or monthly interest rates.
- Loans are available on fixed deposits. So, the interested candidates can apply for loans.
- Comparing with the general depositors, the senior citizens are receiving 0.50% additional interest rates.