Online IndusInd Bank FD Calculator is here. If you are willing to open the Fixed deposit account in the IndusInd bank, get Complete details regarding the IndusInd bank on this page. To calculate the IndusInd fixed deposit maturity amount you need an Indusind bank fixed deposit calculator. So, we have provided the FD calculator on our site which gives the accurate and exact maturity amount. Not only about the IndusInd Bank FD Calculator but also we have given the info about IndusInd FD rates and the Indus Ind bank Fixed deposit schemes.
IndusInd Bank FD Calculator
The FD calculator is a tool which is necessary for all the people who want to invest the savings in the fixed deposit scheme. However, you can calculate the FD rates using the Fixed deposit calculation formula but it is so complicated. The FD rates of the IndusInd bank are not same for all the Principle deposit amounts. So, scroll down this page, check the IndusInd bank fixed deposit interest rates for respective FD periods. Then, calculate the IndusInd bank FD maturity amount using the FD IndusInd Bank. You can use the IndusInd bank FD calculator from the official website of the IndusInd bank or the FD calculator on our site. To use the IndusInd Fixed deposit calculator refer the steps below.
How to Use the FD Calculator of IndusInd Bank?
- To get the IndusInd Bank FD Calculator click here.
- Then, a new page opens with the IndusInd Bank FD Calculator.
- Now, you need to enter the details like Principle amount (in rupees), IndusInd Bank FD rate of Interest, FD period (Months/ years), Frequency.
- Finally, click on “calculate.”
- Within a fraction of seconds, the following details of the IndusInd fixed deposit maturity amount are displayed.
- Total Interest Earned.
- Total FD maturity amount in Rupees.
IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit Rates 2017
|IndusInd Bank FD Interest Rates – General/ Domestic / NRO/ NRE|
|Maturity Period||DOMESTIC DEPOSITS/ NRO DEPOSITS||NRE DEPOSITS|
|Less than 15 lacsFD Interest Rates (%)||15 lacs to < 1 croreFixed Deposit Rates (%)||lessthan 1CrFD Rate of Interest (%)|
|7 Days – 14 Days||3.50||4.00||–|
|15 Days – 30 Days||4.50||5.00||–|
|31 Days – 45 Days||5.50||5.50||–|
|46 Days – 60 Days||6.00||6.00||–|
|61Days – 90 Days||6. 25||6.25||–|
|91 Days – 120 Days||6.25||6.25||–|
|121 Days – 180 Days||6.50||6.50||–|
|181 Days – 210 Days||6.50||6.50||–|
|211 Days – 269 Days||6.50||6.50||–|
|270 Days – < 1 years||6.75||6.75||–|
|1 Years to below 1 YR 2 Month||7.15||7.15||7.15|
|1 Years 2 Months to < 2 Years||7.05||7.05||7.05|
|2 years to < 2 yrs 6 Months||6.75||6.75||6.75|
|2 yRs 6 Months to < 2 yrs 9 Months||6.75||6.75||6.75|
|Two yrs 9 Months to < 3 yrs||6.75||6.75||6.75|
|3 yrs to < 61 month||6.75||6.75||6.75|
|Above 61 months||6.75||6.75||6.75|
|Indus Ind Tax Saver Scheme (5 years)||6.75||NA||NA|
The Indus Ind bank FD interest rates are not equal for all the categories of people. So, we have mentioned the IndusInd bank Fixed Deposits rates for Senior Citizens, General, NRE’s, NRI’s separately. Basically, the interest rates of the IndusInd fixed deposit are calculated based on the term deposit tenure and the Principle Amount. So, check out the above table to know the FD Interest rates of the IndusInd bank. All the Indus Ind bank FD rates on this page are as per the IndusInd official site. These FD rates are effective from January 16th, 2017.
Fixed Deposit Interest Rates of IndusInd Bank – FCNR Deposits
|FD maturity Period||USD||EUR||CAD|
|1 Year to 2 Years||2.33%||0.01%||1.24%|
|2 Year to 3 Years||2.57%||0.01%||1.16%|
|3 Year to 4 Years||2.53%||0.01%||1.28%|
|4 Year to 5 Years||2.67%||0.02%||1.39%|
The full form of FCNR is Foreign Currency Non-Repatriable account deposits. This account is a Fixed Deposit Foreign Currency account, it is nor a savings account. The following are the IndusInd bank FCNR interest rates.
Indus Ind FD Rates For Senior Citizens
For the senior citizens i.e, who are above 60 years of age the IndusInd term deposit interest rate is 0.50%. The Penality interest rate is 1% premature withdrawal.
About IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit
The Fixed Deposit is also a savings scheme which is also called as Term Deposit. Fixed deposit is a scheme whish is available at all the banks to save your money for future. The money you save in this scheme is fixed up to a certain FD period. Then, the total FD amount along with the Interest earned are given back after the completion of the maturity period. The Fixed deposit advantage is you can take the Interest amount every month or at any time when you need.
The IndusInd bank is also the popular private sector bank in India with its headquarters in Mumbai. It introduces the banking services with latest technologies. The InudsInd bank has a large number of branches and ATM’s all over India. At the IndusInd bank, the minimum fixed deposit amount is Rs. Rs. 1000. The simple interest is calculated for a maturity period of below 91 days.
If you are planning open a fixed deposit account in the IndusInd bank check the useful details such as features, benefits, account opening process, eligibility and various InduaInd bank Fixed Deposit plans.
Eligibility to Open FD Account in IndusInd Bank
- Sole Proprietorships.
- Partnership FirmsLtd.
- Guardians on behalf of Minors.
- Trusts & Associations.
All the above categories of people have the eligibility to apply for IndusInd Fixed Deposit Account.
How To Apply for the IndusInd FD Account
The IdusInd bank provides the facility to the customers to open the FD accounts in both online and offline modes. The Online process is the most convenient process but you can also open the IndusInd FD account in nearest branch. The other IndusInd Fixed Deposit account opening option is through the Phone banking.
Steps To Open Fixed Deposit Account in IndusInd Bank – Online
- Visit the IndusInd Official website.
- Then, log in the Inudnet using the registered Id & password.
- Search for the IndusInd Application form link and click on it.
- Fill all the details in the FD application form.
- Pay the deposit amount through internet banking.
- Then, within few days the IndusInd bank FD account will be activated.
IndusInd FD Application Process – Offline
- Click here to download the IndusInd FD Application form.
- Download the IndusInd Fixed Deposit application form and take a printout.
- Take care while filling the Indus Ind Application Form.
- Check the documents required for the IndusInd FD account opening and attach them to the application form.
- Visit the nearest IndusInd branch and submit the forms.
- You have to pay the Fixed deposit amount at the IndusInd branch.
- After the document verification, your IndusInd FD account will be activated.
IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit Features & Benefits
- Flexible range of Fixed Deposit Tenures.
- Several Fixed Deposit Schemes.
- Interest is payable for monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annually.
- Interest is payable through credit to your Savings / Current account.
- Partial withdrawal & Nomination Facility is permitted.
- Auto Renewal is possible.
- Extra Interest Rates For Senior Citizens.
- Tax saver deposits are accepted up to Rs. 1,50,000.
- Competitive Rate of Interest.
- A convenience of booking Fixed deposit through Indusnet / Phone Banking.
IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit Schemes
The following are the different Fixed Deposit Schemes in IndusInd Bank. You can open the Fixed deposit account in any scheme. So, you need to check the IndusInd bank fixed deposit scheme before you open the IndusInd FD account.
Short Term Fixed Deposit in IndusInd Bank
- Rate of Interest is 4.50% per annum.
- Term Period is 30 days.
- The interest is compounded quarterly.
IndusInd Bank Medium Term Fixed Deposit Plan
- The rate of Interest for medium term IndusInd FD is 7.75% per annum.
- Term Deposit Period is 1 year to 5 years.
Indus Ind Long Term Fixed Deposit
- FD tenure is 5 years and above.
- The Long-term IndusInd FD has 7.50% interest rate.
For more updates regarding the IndusInd interest rates, IndusInd bank Fixed Deposit schemes, IndusInd Bank FD Calculator keep visiting our site www.fdcalculators.com