Know your returns on the principal amount with the use of Karnataka Bank FD Calculator. You will get the latest Karnataka bank rates of interest on fixed deposits here. Moreover, If you want to open a new FD account in the Karnataka Bank, here are the easy processes. So, get down the page and make use of the information on Karnataka Bank Term Deposit Rates.
Karnataka Bank FD Calculator
There are several online websites that help you to calculate the interests earned on your FD. You can depend on these online sites to calculate your interest rates on Karnataka Bank FD. You can use it any number of times. Additionally, they also aid you in determining how much amount you should invest and the interest on the principal amount.
The following formulae help to calculate the maturity amount on your principal value and the interest rate.
Calculate Karnataka Bank FD Rate:
A = P × (1 + r/n)nt and I = A – P
A = Maturity value
P = Principal Amount
r = Rate of Interest
t = Number of Years
n = Frequency of compound interest
I = Interest rate
The Karnataka Bank FD Calculator aids you in identifying the interest on your principal amount. The simple way to calculate Karnataka Bank fixed deposit interest is to enter all the details like deposit amount, tenure, rate of interest, kind of FD. Then the calculator makes the number crunching process and gives you the interest earned and maturity amount. This is an instant and error free result yielding calculator.
How to Use the Karnataka Bank FD Rates Calculator?
- To calculate your interest rate click the link Karnataka Bank Interest Calculator.
- Or you can also visit the Karnataka Bank official website.
- Then you need to enter the details of the principal amount, maturity period, interest rate, frequency, etc. on the Karnataka Bank FD Calculator.
- Verify whether your details are correct or not and then click continue.
- Within a few seconds, the calculator displays the maturity amount on the screen.
Karnataka Bank Interest Rates on FD as on Today
|Karnataka Bank Deposit Rates for General Public|
|Maturity Period||Karnataka Bank Interest Rate on FD < Rs. 1 crore||FD Interest Rate (Rs.1 Crore to Rs. 10 Crore)|
|7 Days to 45 Days||3.50%||3.50%|
|46 Days to 90 Days||5.00%||4.50%|
|91 Days to 179 Days||6.50%||6.00%|
|181 Days to 364 Days||6.70%||6.20%|
|1 Year to 2 Years||6.75%||6.25%|
|2 Years to 10 Years||6.50%||_|
Karnataka Bank FD Interest Rates for Senior Citizens
|FD Interest Rates in Karnataka Bank|
|Tenure Period||FD rates for below Rs.1crore||FD interests for Rs.1 crore to 2 crores|
|7 Days to 45 Days||4.00%||4.00%|
|46 Days to 90 Days||5.50%||5.00%|
|91 Days to 179 Days||7.00%||6.50%|
|181 Days to 364 Days||7.20%||6.70%|
|1 Year to 2 Years||7.20%||6.75%|
|2 Years to 10 Years||7.00%||_|
Karnataka Bank Fixed Deposit
One of the popular saving instrument that most of the people use in India is the fixed deposit or term deposit. Moreover, it is a safe and reliable investing process which yields higher interest rates than the regular savings account. Since it is a low-risk and non-volatile, it gained its popularity in the very mean time. A fixed deposit account needs the money deposition for certain period which usually ranges from 7 to 10 years. Every bank makes its own FD interest rates approximately from 3.5% to 8%. The FD rates in Karnataka bank depend on the tenure period and the principal amount and some additional factors.
Moreover, an FD account opening is a very easy investing option which has a very low documentation process. The money that you deposit in the FD should be withdrawn only after the completion of the maturity period. Otherwise, you should pay some penalty according to the bank’s rules.
Karnataka Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
The rate of interest fixed deposit in Karnataka Bank differs according to the money deposited, maturity period, and the bank itself. Karnataka Bank Interest Rates on Fixed Deposits lies in between 4% to 8% per annum. You may get the Karnataka bank FD interest in three ways.
- Simple interest paid on the maturity completion.
- Payment of interest on a monthly basis or quarterly basis.
The monthly payment or the quarterly payment may not be complete but with a discount. However, you can choose any of the payout processes you want. Meanwhile, you can use the Karnataka Bank FD Calculator mentioned above to calculate your maturity amount.
How to Open a Karnataka Bank FD Account?
The Karnataka Bank FD account opening involves two processes of online and offline. So, the two ways of account creation are mentioned below. Read the below section to get an idea of the account opening process.
Karnataka Bank FD Application Online
- Browse the Karnataka Bank official website www.karnatakabank.com
- If you possess the Karnataka Bank e-banking account, log in with your user id, password.
- After you have logged on to the page, then search for the Karnataka Bank Fixed Deposit Application Form.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- Now, with the Karnataka Bank Internet Banking, add money to your fixed deposit account.
- After the verification of documents, your FD account in Karnataka bank opens.
Karnataka Bank Fixed Deposit Account Opening – Offline process
- Get the Karnataka Bank FD application form from the official website.
- Download the form and take a print of it.
- Fill all the details carefully without any mistakes.
- Attach the necessary documents to the FD application form.
- Submit the form in the nearest Karnataka Bank branch.
- You should pay an initial amount of Rs.1000 in the bank.
- After the completion of verification, your Karnataka Bank FD account gets activated within a few days.
So, the documents necessary for opening an FD account are photographs, identity proofs, address proofs, signature proof, and age proof for senior citizens. Moreover, you can check the maturity amount and rate of interest with the above Karnataka Bank FD Calculator.
To know more details click this link, Karnataka Bank FD Account Opening Process
Karnataka Bank FD Features
- The minimum tenure period for fixed deposit scheme of Karnataka Bank is 7 days.
- 10 years is the maximum maturity for Karnataka Bank fixed deposit scheme.
- The minimum amount of deposition in the fixed deposit account is Rs.1000.
- Karnataka Bank offers higher interest rates for senior citizens (people above the age of 60 years).
- The interest rate in Karnataka Bank on loan against the fixed deposit is 0.5% to 2%.
- A facility of Pre-closure of FD with some conditions applied.
- There is a nomination facility for the fixed deposits in Karnataka Bank.
- Certain deposit schemes have the partial withdrawal facility.
Karnataka Bank Fixed Deposit Schemes
The Karnataka Bank offers various schemes with various interest rates. So, here is the list of schemes offered by Karnataka Bank.
- Karnataka Bank Short-Term Fixed Deposit Rates
- Mid-Term Fixed Deposit Rates
- Long-Term Fixed Deposit Rates
- FD Rates for Senior citizens