Here we have Provided Online State Bank of Hyderabad FD Calculator. By using this online SBH FD Calculator, you can calculate your total amount. Only by basing on the FD Interests you can calculate your Maturity Amount. So, here we have provided the latest and updated State Bank of Hyderabad FD Interest Rates. Here we have provided separate Interest Rates for Senior citizens and General Individuals. For More details about the State Bank of Hyderabad FD Calculator then refer the below sections.
State Bank of Hyderabad FD Calculator
The State Bank of Hyderabad FD Calculator is used to know the maturity amount and also the interest rates. When compared to the other private banks the Interest Rates in State Bank of Hyderabad are high. So, once if you have the interest to open FD Account in SBH Bank then you can easily open by following the below steps mentioned below. Once you have opened you need to calculate maturity amount on different interest rates. There is a mathematical formula to calculate your total amount but it will take lots of time also sometimes you may get errors. Thus, to avoid those errors you may need to calculate maturity amount using State Bank of Hyderabad FD Calculator. Therefore to make your calculation easy make use of calculator which is present on our site.
How to use SBH FD Calculator?
- Click the FD Calculator which is available on our site or visit the official website to get the calculator.
- Then you have to enter the values like Principal amount, Rate of Interest, FD Rates, and tenure period on the SBH FD Calculator.
- After that, once again check the values that you have entered. Then click on Calculate Button.
- Finally, you can know your Fixed Amount.
By seeing above steps you can know how to use State Bank of Hyderabad FD Calculator. Also, we have given the requirements to use SBH FD Calculator which are given below.
- Rate of Interest (%)
- Principal Amount (In Rs.)
- Frequency (Simple or compound)
- Tenure Period (months/years)
SBH FD Rates – Senior Citizens and General Individuals
|Tenure Period||General Individuals||Senior Citizen rates|
|7 days to 45 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|46 days to 179 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|180 days to 210 days||6.75%||7.25%|
|211 days to 364 days||7.00%||7.50%|
|1 year to 455 days||6.90%||7.40%|
|456 days to 1 year 364 days||6.95%||7.45%|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||6.85%||7.35%|
|3 years to 4 years 364 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|5 years to 10 years||6.50%||7.00%|
SBH Interest Rates – below and above 1 crore
|Tenure Period||Below 1 crore (w.e.f.10.03.2017)||Above 1 Crore to Rs.10crores (w..ef.25.11.2016)|
|7 days to 45 days||5.50%||3.75%|
|46 days to 179 days||6.50%||3.85%|
|180 days to 210 days||6.75%||3.85%|
|211 days to 364 days||7.00%||4.00%|
|1 year to 455 days||6.90%||4.25%|
|456 days to 1 year 364 days||6.95%||4.25%|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||6.85%||4.25%|
|3 years to 4 years 364 days||6.50%||4.25%|
|5 years to 10 years||6.50%||4.25%|
State Bank of Hyderabad Tax Save scheme (maximum 1.5 lac)
|Tenure Period||Interest Rate|
|5 years -10 years||6.50%|
State Bank of Hyderabad FD Rates – NRE
|Maturity period||Below 1 Crore||1-10 crore||Above 10 crores|
|1-2 years||6.90% – 6.95%||6.00%||6.00%|
SBH Interest Rates on Fixed Deposits – NRO
|Tenure Period||Below 1 Crore||1-10 crore||Above 10 crores|
|7 Days to 45 Days||5.50%||5.50%||5.50%|
|45 Days to 90 Days||6.50%||5.50%||5.50%|
|90 Days to 180 Days||6.50%||5.50%||5.50%|
|180 Days – 1 Year||6.75-7.00%||5.75%||5.75%|
|1 Year to 2 Years||6.90-6.95%||6.00%||6.00%|
|2 Years to 3 Years||6.85%||6.00%||6.00%|
|3 Years to 5 Years||6.50%||5.50%||5.50%|
|5 Years to 10 Years||6.50%||5.50%||5.50%|
The FD Interest rates for General Individuals and Senior citizens are different which is mentioned above. Check the interest rate for calculating your Maturity amount. These are the latest and updated FD Interest rates which will effect from the 10.03.2017. Therefore you should clearly check these interest rates before calculating your total amount at the end of the tenure period.
- If you want to deposit amount more than Rs.10 crores then you have to contact the nearest branch to know the interest rates.
- Also for deposits more than 10 crores and above, the branches should obtain approval from the head office before accepting or renewal of such bulk deposits.
What is State Bank of Hyderabad Fixed Deposit
The State Bank of Hyderabad offers various schemes to deposit money. The Fixed Deposit is a good idea to save money for future. The candidates who are eligible on opening FD Account can open Account in any bank and make use of the schemes which are provided by them. In that State Bank of Hyderabad is the bank which provides various schemes under fixed deposit. As the concept of Fixed deposit is same for all banks but there is a slight change in FD rates. Because the various banks provide different FD Rates. At the end of the tenure period, you may get high-interest rates. Thus, you can calculate your Total amount based on the interest rates by using State Bank of Hyderabad FD Calculator.
State Bank of Hyderabad FD Account Opening Eligibility
The candidates should satisfy the below eligibility conditions to open FD Account in State Bank of Hyderabad. Therefore, the eligible conditions are listed below.
- Members of HUF.
- NRIs Senior Citizens.
- Residents Indians.
Documents required for opening SBH FD Account
The candidates need to submit the required documents while opening FD Account. Here we have mentioned the required documents list below. So, once check these documents before submitting the SBH Fixed Deposit Application form.
- Certificate/ ID card issued by Post office.
- Bank Statement with Cheque.
- Telephone bill.
- Electricity bill.
- Photo ration card.
- Senior citizen ID card.
- Government ID card.
- PAN card.
- Voter ID.
- Driving license.
How to open FD Account in SBH – Offline process
- Click here to download the SBH Fixed Deposit Form
- Then fill the application form with the required details.
- Later attach the documents that are to be submitted along with the application form.
- After that, you have to visit any one of the SBH Bank branches to submit the application form.
- Finally after verification of all documents then your FD Account in SBH Bank will be opened.
There is a facility to open FD Account in SBH bank by following online and offline process. here we have provided both online and offline process. So, based on your interest you can choose any one of the methods which are below to complete the process.The applicants who have the interest to open FD Account through online can follow the below steps. we have provided detailed steps to complete the Account opening process.
Online Application process to Open FD Account In SBH Bank
- First of all, visit the official site www.sbhyd.com
- Click on Apply Now.
- Then you will get the FD Account Application Form.
- Later download and fill all the details.
- After that submit the application form at any SBH Bank Branch which is near to you.
- Finally, your FD Account is opened in the SBH Bank.
Features of Fixed Deposit Scheme in SBH Bank
Here we have provided some features about Fixed Deposit Scheme. By knowing these features which have mentioned below you can understand about the Fixed Deposit account.
- The Fixed Deposit accounts can be opened for a maximum period of 10 years to the minimum period of 15 days. However, for depositing an amount of Rs.15 lacs and above, a term period can also open between 7 to 14 days.
- While withdrawing amount before the tenure period you don’t have any penalty of the term deposit provided. However, the penalty may cause for term deposits issued before 01-04-13 would remain unchanged.
- Also, there is a facility to apply loans or overdraft facility against the deposits are available.
- Auto Renewal Facility on Maturity of the deposit.
- The interests are paid at yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, monthly intervals as per the option of the customer.
- TDS is acceptable as per the IT rules.