The Union Bank of India FD Calculator is provided here for you. Entire information about the Union bank Fixed Deposit like fixed deposit rates in Union Bank of India, Union Bank fd account opening process, Union bank FD features and schemes are provided in this article. All the people who are interested in opening the FD account in the Union bank can go through this page completely to gain knowledge about the Fixed deposits. The Union bank FD calculator on our site helps you to calculate the accurate FD maturity amount.
Union Bank of India FD Calculator
The fixed deposit calculator is a tool which is useful to calculate the maturity amount before you invest money in FD Scheme. Usually, all our savings are invested in the saving schemes for future use. So, we must be care full before you invest money. Hence, it is mandatory for everyone to calculate FD amount. All the banks do not have the same FD interest rates. So, Check the Union bank of India FD rate of Interest, then with the help of the FD calculator Union bank & check the maturity amount for the respective maturity period.
We have provided the Union Bank of India fixed deposit calculator on our site. The Union bank FD calculator is designed in such a way that the exact maturity amount is calculated within seconds. Union Bank of India FD Calculator is also available in the Union official website. But, it takes some time to visit the official site and to search for the FD calculator. So, refer the steps below and to use the Union Bank of India FD Calculator which is available on our site.
Steps To Use the Union Bank Fixed Deposit Calculator
- Click here to get the Union back of India fixed deposit calculator.
- Now, a new tab opens with the FD calculator.
- Then, you have to enter the following details on the Online Union Bank of India FD Calculator.
- Principle Amount (In Rupees).
- Union Bank of India FD Interest rate (% per annum).
- Maturity Period (Months/ years)
- Finally, click on “calculate” button.
- Now, in few seconds the accurate Interest earned and the total amount are displayed on the Union Bank of India FD Calculator.
Fixed Deposit Rates In Union Bank Of India – Domestic Deposits
|Union Bank FD Interest Rates – Deposits < Rs. 1 Crore and > 1 Crore|
|Maturity Period||Deposits < Rs.1 Crore||Deposits > Rs. 1 Crore|
|7 Days To 14 Days||5.0 %||5.0%|
|15 Days To 30 Days||5.0 %||5.0%|
|31 Days To 45 Days||5.0 %||5.0%|
|46 Days To 90 Days||5.0 %||5.50%|
|91 Days To 120 Days||6.25 %||6.0%|
|121 Days To 179 Days||6.25 %||6.0%|
|180 Days||7.00 %||6.0%|
|180 Days To < 364 Days||7.00 %||6.60%|
|1 Year||7.00 %||6.60%|
|Above 1 Yr to 3 Yrs||6.80 %||6.40%|
|Above 3 Yr to 5 Yrs||6.80 %||6.40%|
|Above 5 Yr to 10 Yrs||6.80 %||6.40|
Union Bank Of India Interest Rates Of Fixed Deposit – Senior Citizens
|Deposit Tenure||Union bank FD rates for Senior Citizens|
|7 Days – 14 Days||5.50%|
|15 Days – 30 Days||5.50%|
|31 Days – 45 Days||5.50%|
|46 Days – 90 Days||6.00%|
|91 Days – 120 Days||6.75%|
|121 Days – 179 Days||6.75%|
|180 Days – 364 Days||7.50%|
|1 Year – 3 years||7.30%|
|3 years – 5 years||7.30%|
|5 years – 10 years||7.30%|
Union Bank Of India FD Interest Rates – NRO’s
|Union Bank of India FD Interest Rates for Amount < Rs. 1 Crore|
|Maturity Period||Union Bank FD Rate of Interest (% Per annum)|
|7 Days To 14 Days||5.0 %|
|15 Days To 30 Days||5.0 %|
|31 Days To 45 Days||5.0 %|
|46 Days To 90 Days||5.50 %|
|91 Days To 120 Days||6.25 %|
|121 Days To 179 Days||6.25 %|
|180 Days||7.0 %|
|180 Days To < 364 Days||7.0 %|
|1 Year||7.0 %|
|Above 1 Yr to 3 Yrs||6.80 %|
|Above 3 Yr to 5 Yrs||6.80 %|
|Above 5 Yr to 10 Yrs||6.80 %|
Union Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates – NRE’s
|Maturity Period||Deposit < Rs. 1 Crore||Fixed Deposit between Rs. 1 Crore to Rs. 10 Crores||Deposit Amount Above Rs. 10 Crores|
|1 Year||7.0 %||6.60 %||6.6 %|
|Above 1 Yr to 3 Yrs||6.80 %||6.40 %||6.0 %|
|Above 3 Yr to 5 Yrs||6.80 %||6.40 %||6.0 %|
|Above 5 Yr to 10 Yrs||6.80%||6.40 %||6.0 %|
Here we have provided the latest and updated Union Bank of India FD Rates. While opening FD Account the candidates those who are in metro ad urban branches should deposit Rs. 10,000/- , Rs. 5,000/- in Rural and Semi-urban branches, and for senior citizens the minimum balance is Rs.5000/-.
In Short term Deposit, the bank accepts Deposits from the general public and from others from 7 days to the maximum period of 10 years. The deposits for a period of 7 days to the period not exceeding 179 days are known as short term deposits.
Therefore the minimum amount can be deposited in this scheme is 5 lakhs for a period of 7-14 days. The rate of interest for these short-term deposits are available in above tables.
About Union Bank Of India Fixed Deposit
The Union Bank of India Fixed Deposit is an FD Account which can open in any bank. Now, almost all banks are providing services for these Fixed Deposit Schemes. We have provided the Union bank of India Fixed Deposit Schemes. By clicking the below link you can understand clearly about the Fixed Deposit Schemes. After that, you have to open Union Bank of India FD Account by following the online or offline procedure which is available below. Then you can select any one of the Fixed Deposit Schemes available in Union Bank of India. The FD interest rates are based on the fixed Deposit scheme you have selected. Thus, After completion of the tenure period of the particular scheme then you can calculate you maturity amount by using Union Bank of India FD Calculator.
Eligibility To Apply For Union Bank Of India Fixed Deposit
- Single Accounts.
- Two or more individuals in Joint Accounts.
- Illiterate Persons.
- Blind persons.
- Purdanasheen Ladies.
Union Bank Fixed Deposit Account Opening
The Fixed Deposit Account Opening in the Union Bank is so simple. This union bank of India offers the convenience of both Offline & Online Union bank FD account opening. So, we have mentioned both ways for FD account opening. Just refer the below process and choose the easy process to Union bank of India FD Account.
Union Bank Of India FD Account Opening Process – Online
- Click here to download the Union bank FD application form.
- Fill all the details on the Union bank of India FD application form.
- Attach the FD required documents to the application form.
- You can pay the Deposit amount through Union bank Internet banking option or visit the nearest Union bank of India branch.
Fixed Deposit Account Opening in Union Bank Offline
- Visit the nearest Union bank of India branch.
- Collect the Union bank FD application form.
- Carefully fill the details and attach the documents required.
- Submit it to the concerned employee of the bank.
- Then, after few days your Union bank fixed deposit account will be activated.
Union Bank of India Fixed Deposit (FD) Features
- Maximum Tax saving is possible.
- UCO Bank offers the facility for loan withdrawals and premature withdrawals.
- A large number of schemes.
- Special Interest rates for the Senior Citizens.
- Maximum FD tenure is 10 years.
- Minimum FD tenure is 7 days.
- Minimum amount to open FD account in Union bank is Rs. 100/-.
Union Bank Of India FD Schemes
The Union bank has the 3 different schemes for which the UBI FD rates vary. The following are the FD schemes in Union bank of India.
Union Bank Short Term FD Scheme
- Maturity Period for Short Term FD in Union Bank is 30 days to 9 Months
- Union Bank short term FD Interest is 5.50% to 7.25%.
Union Bank Medium Term Fixed Deposit Schemes
- Maturity Period for Medium Term FD in Union Bank is 2 years to 3 years.
- Union BankMedium term FD Interest is 7.55%.
Union Bank Of India Long Term FD schemes
- Maturity Period for LongTerm FD in Union Bank is 5 years to 10 years.
- Union Bank Long term FD Interest is 7.25%.
Union Bank Of India Fixed Deposit Schemes For Senior Citizens
The Union Bank Of India Senior Citizen FD rate is so high when compared to the General Union Bank FD rates. So, all the senior citizens above the age of 60 years can avail these benefits of Union Bank Fixed deposits. The Union bank Senior citizen FD rate of Interest is 0.5% more on the Medium and long term Fixed deposit rates.
For more updated Union bank Interest Rates, New FD schemes in Union bank of India, Union Bank of India FD Calculator regularly visit our site fdcalculators.com. The FD interest rates at not constant all the time, we have mentioned the current FD rates of Union Bank. So, will update the FD rates as soon as possible. But, visit the Union bank official site before opening FD account.