Yes Bank FD Calculator is available on this page. Find the latest interest rates and tenure periods of Yes Bank. To calculate the maturity amount, you have to use the FD Calculator. The interest rates and Tenure periods are necessary to calculate the Fixed Deposit maturity amount. Read the complete article to know the usage of the Yes Bank Fixed Deposit Calculator and Yes Bank FD rates.
Yes Bank FD Calculator
The Yes Bank Fixed Deposit Calculator is mainly used for calculating the Fixed Deposit maturity amount. The interest rates and tenure periods are necessary to calculate the maturity amount. We are providing the Yes Bank FD Calculator on this page. If you do not know How To Use Yes Bank FD Calculator, you can learn from the below sections. For the sake of people, we are giving some simple and easy steps in the below sections. Therefore, the interested people can follow them. By following the mentioned steps, you can calculate your fixed deposit maturity amount.
How To Use Yes Bank FD Calculator
- First of all, go to the Yes Bank official website or click the below link.
- Search for the Yes Bank FD Calculator.
- If you find the Calculator, then click on it.
- Enter the necessary details like investment amount, tenure period, interest rates, and frequency.
- Click on the calculate button.
- Finally, your Yes Bank Fixed Deposit Maturity Amount appears on the screen with the help of Yes Bank FD Calculator.
- You can also try with the different interest rates and tenure periods to calculate the maturity amount.
The Yes Bank FD Calculator is used to calculate the maturity amount. To calculate the maturity amount, you have to know the interest rates and the tenure periods. We had given the yes bank interest rates along with the tenure periods in the below tables. So, check the Yes Bank FD Rates once, before calculating your maturity amount. To know more details about Yes Bank FD Calculator, you can see the below link.
Click Here: Yes Bank Fixed Deposit Calculator
Yes Bank FD Rates
|Yes Bank Fixed Deposit Savings Account Interest Rates|
|Tenure period||Yes Bank FD Interest Rates for Regular Depositors||Yes Bank FD Interest Rates for Senior Citizens|
|7 to 45 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|46 to 90 days||6.75%||7.25%|
|3 months to < 6 months||6.75%||7.25%|
|6 months to < 9 months||6.75%||7.25%|
|9 months to < 1 Year||7.00%||7.50%|
|1 Year to <= 10 years*||7.10%||7.60%|
|18 months 8 days to 18 months 18 days||7.15%||7.65%|
Yes Bank FD Interest Rates
|Tenure period||Regular Interest Rates||Senior Citizens Interest Rates|
|Above 2 years to 10 years||7.10%||7.60%|
Yes Bank NRE FD Rates
|Tenure period||Interest Rates|
|Above 2 years to 10 years||7.10%|
Yes Bank NRO FD Rates
|Maturity Period||Interest rates|
|7 to 45 days||5.50%|
|46 to 90 days||6.75%|
|3 months to < 6 months||6.75%|
|6 months to < 9 months||6.75%|
|9 months to < 1 Year||7.00%|
|1 Years to <= 10 years||7.10%|
|18 Months 8 Days to 18 Months 18 Days||7.15%|
Yes Bank Fixed Deposit
The Fixed Deposit is used for saving the money in banks. It is the safest place to save the money in banks. Many people are using Fixed Deposits for saving their money. If you invest a small amount of money in banks, you can receive a huge amount of money at the time of maturity due to the interest rates. The interest rates and tenure periods vary according to the banks. Most of all banks are offering high-interest rates for Fixed Deposits. Before investing the money, everyone should know the interest rates of the particular bank.
Yes Bank is one of the most popular banks among all private banks in the country. It was established in the year 2004. The Yes Bank is getting innovative, customer-centric, and service-driven process. Yes Bank is the fourth largest private bank in the nation. The Yes Bank is offering various popular products and services like loans, Credit Cards, Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits, etc. Before applying for a new FD Account, you have to check your eligibility with the Yes Bank FD Eligibility. It is offering high-interest rates for Fixed Deposit. Across India, there are many Yes Bank Branches and ATM’s. We are providing the Yes Bank Interest rates along with the tenure periods in the below sections.
Click here: Yes Bank Fixed Deposit.
Yes Bank FD Eligibility
To open a Fixed Deposit Account in Yes Bank, you have to check your eligibility. The Yes Bank allows only the eligible candidates to apply for a new Fixed Deposit Account. We are providing the eligibility details in the below sections. If you are eligible for an FD Account, you have to know How to Open the Yes Bank FD Account. Hence, check your eligibility from the below list to apply for a new Fixed Deposit Account.
- Limited Companies.
- Residental Individuals.
- Sole Proprietorship Firms.
- Partnership Firms.
- Trust Accounts / Associations.
Yes Bank Account Opening
The Yes Bank Fixed Deposit Account Holders can receive many offers which are offered by the bankers. There are many Fixed Deposit Schemes in Yes Bank. Therefore, you can select any of them to save your money in banks. If you do not have an account in Yes Bank, you can apply for it in two ways. There are the online process and the offline process. So, you can choose any method for opening an FD Account in Yes Bank. Before applying for the Fixed Deposit application form, you have to gather some necessary documents for account opening. While submitting the application, the individuals have to attach the required documentation to the application form. Therefore, the people who want to know more details about the Yes bank account opening and the Yes Bank Account Opening Required documents can see the below link.
Click Here: Yes Bank Fixed Deposit Account Opening Procedure
FD Schemes of Yes Bank
The Yes Bank is offering many schemes for Fixed Deposit. We are providing some of the Schemes in the below sections. Therefore, the interested people can follow the below sections to know the Fixed Deposit schemes of the Yes Bank.
Short Term Deposit FD Rates
- In Yes Bank, the short-term deposit interest rate varies from 5.50% to 8.00% per annum.
- The interest rate is 5.50% per annum for a tenure period of 30 days.
- For a tenure period of 46 days to 90 days, the interest rate is 7.10% per annum.
- The interest rate is 7.40% per annum for a tenure period of 91 days to 180 days.
Medium and Long Term FD Rates
- For a tenure period of 1 year to 10 years, the interest rate jumps to 0.25% per annum to 8.00% per annum.
- The interest rate is 8.00% for a tenure period of 2 years, 3 years, 4.5 years and 20 years.
Senior Citizens FD rates
- The Yes Bank is providing 0.50% more interest rates for senior citizens who are having above 60 years age.
- For a tenure period of 30 days, the interest rate is 6.00% per annum.
- The interest rate is 8.50% per annum for a tenure period of 3 years to 5 years.
- The above benefits are only available for the Resident Senior Citizens.
Features of Yes Bank
There are many advantages and benefits for Fixed Deposit. Yes Bank is also offering more interest rates for Fixed Deposits. Everyone should know the interest rates, schemes, benefits and features of the Fixed Deposit before investing the money. Therefore, we are providing some of the key features in the below sections. So, the interested persons can follow the below topics to know the key features of the Yes Bank Fixed Deposit.
- Highly competitive rate of interest.
- Sweep-in facility which allows deposited funds to be withdrawn.
- Pre-closure facility is available without any penalty fee.
- Overdraft available against fixed deposits.
- Withdrawal options available for as low as 1.
- Tax-saver scheme is available.
- Nomination facility is available for deposit schemes.
- Senior citizens get to avail better rates by about 0.5%.
- Auto-renewal facility so that your deposits are auto-rolled over for existing deposit tenure.